Pay Dues OnlinePMV Members Only
Powder Mill Village
Cedarcrest Property Management (CPM) should be contacted regarding common area maintenance, safety, quality of life or bylaw/regulation violation issues.

CPM can be reached during normal business hours at: (973) 228-5477 voice or (973) 228-5422 fax.

Primary contact(s):
Melissa Lowry, ext. 150
E-mail: Melissa Lowry for property management issues including financial and maintenance payment issues.

Emergency Only: 973-228-5477 and press #9. A true emergency is defined as extreme danger or damage to life and property.


Below are a list of Frequently-Asked-Questions. We will update this list regulary as needed. Check back often.
What is provided by the Association as part of my maintenance fees? 
General maintenance landscaping (cut grass, trim bushes, fertilize, mulch beds every 2 years, etc.), lawn sprinklers, common area complete maintenance, clubhouse/pool and rec. area priveleges, every 3 years powerwash & stain decks, every 4 years scrape & paint all trim & doors of units.
Who is responsible for repair & maintenance for the interior & exterior of the units?  
PMV is a Planned Unit Development, and you belong to a Homeowner’s Association, not a Condominium Association. The major differences being you as owners own your townhouse and structure, and the property directly in front and behind your units. The responsibility for the insurance, repair and replacement of your roof, siding, decks, doors and windows, snow removal, trees and shrubbery which lie on your property are all each individual homeowner’s responsibility.
What type of insurance do I need?
You will require regular homeowner's insurance (Insurance type HO3) to cover everything listed in the answer above. Condominium insurance covers only the interior structure, from the sheetrock in, and interior contents. There is no blanket condominium insurance policy which protects and covers your property in front or behind your unit or the exterior of your townhouse. If you have condominium insurance only, and there is a major loss due to fire or other disaster, the exterior and structure would not be covered, and the responsible owner would be held liable for the loss. The Association maintains insurance which covers the common grounds between units and wooded areas, and the clubhouse and recreation areas. All of the above information can be substantiated in the ECR's and bylaws, which should be presented at closing to the buyer. If you need a copy of the ECR's and bylaws of
What is the garbage and recycling schedule ?
Visit the Parsippany township website for details
How do I dispose of bulk/furniture/construction debris?
Visit the Parsippany township website for details
Who do you recommend for repairs to my unit?
Please view our Preferred Contractors for a list of companies
How/when can I rent the clubhouse?
The clubhouse is available throughout the year, except during the pool season. The cost to rent the clubhouse is $200 along with a refundable security deposit of $100 is also required. Contact CPM for scheduling a date for rental.
How do I get new/replacement or update stickers for my pool badges?
Two weekend dates in early May, we set up at the clubhouse for all members, otherwise homeowners must make an appointment to come to the CPM office.
What are the pool hours/rules?
See the Pool Rules on the Rules & Regulations section of this web site
What are my property boundaries & rules associated with?
Your property extends front & rear of your unit to the street and wooded areas, it is your responsibility for trees/shrub replacement if dead/dying, it is private property but town Police govern, not the Association.